Thursday, March 4, 2010

celebrate your style


inspired by louise


ive been inspired ...been a blog hopping and found this
little gem blog post from the queen of my scrapworld..
.ahhh louise
the way you create .
the beauty on your pages
...ahhhhhh.sublime !
so anyway as i say i was going to lift that amazing frame idea..
which i tried ,but it frustrated me ,and it didnt work.
then i remembered that hey that aint my style of scraping ,
so i took the photo and this little beauty came together in no time at all.
feeling a little flow back in my work...yippeeee

so sisters..celebrate your style and scrap happy !

quote of the day
"dont think ,thinking is the enemy of creativity.
its self conscious,and anything self conscious is lousy.
you cant try to do things.you simply must do things"
ray bradbury
american author.



2 comments:

  1. its super great, I have found your blog again!!! woot woooo...
    I love that LO and yes we really need to scrap our style and not try to be anyone else we arent, IYKIWM
    have a top weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy