Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SOME SCRAPPING

EXTRA WORK HOURS =VERY LITTLE SCRAPPING


oh im feeling the effects of very little time to enjoy my favourite craft.


long work days ,a loss of mojo and my failing eyesight


seem to have me spending very few hours at my art table :(:(..(especially at night)


but i do look longinly at its messy appearance,and on occasion,


I do bust into something special,


but it seems so few and far between.


i just feel blessed to be able to see all the amazing art online to inspire me when i most need it ...a big thanks to julie heard for inviting me to add to her special relay for life auction...and add a canvas to the cause .


a couple of pieces from when Maz was here





a canvas for Nat ,from her special Generations shoot in april .



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy