Friday, October 4, 2013

WW1 October Challenge


Im Very Excited to be a CT member for WW1 
and as its my first month as CT ,and I'm a few days late uploading .
(hangs head in shame)
I absolutely loved playing with the 2crafty chippy, and what a wonderful vibrant colour ,
hmmmm just the sort of inspiration I needed . 
I hope you will all join in and take up the WW1 Watermelon challenge.
I'm going to have to do another watermelon layout this month, just for the fun and inspiration..
I haven't got the cliche melon shot and , my eldest child is addicted to the stuff.
if we are out and she needs a juice , 
we have to hunt down the nearest juice place so she can have watermelon juice.
There is always a pile of it in the fridge . I have to get the shot with her eating a big slab of it.
I do wonder if anyone else will create that sort of l/o.?


Don't forget to swing over to WW1 and check out the CT's work and all current layouts already submitted.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Honey, I have enlarged that layout over on my blog !!

    hugsMarelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a little look at your blog and I love your colorfull freeminded way of scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy