Tuesday, February 4, 2014

One Groovy Layout Update

I'm here to share just a few pieces I've completed in the last couple of weeks,
 and i forgot to blog them , whoops 
I hope your time has been creative.
As my kids get older i seem to have less fresh photo opportunities with them.
Lucky i have a stockpile from the last ten years to play with .


 Leanny and Bec 
 Here are a couple of pieces for the lovely Renae, whom won an auction for a layout completed by me.-her winning bid $70, wow, I'm humbled ,and well I've 3 done so far, unfortunately I cant show one because I've used it for an upcoming magazine article . I just couldn't decide which photo to use,so I'm going to use all the photos she has sent, eventually lol
 I love the texture and colour of this piece.It looks super lush IRL




 and last is this art Journal inspired work, Love those silhouette masks from Dina  ,
I had so much fun creating this piece .
have a groovy day .

5 comments:

  1. BIG LOVE for your scrap style, amazing pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Normally I dont like silhoutte masks because everybody uses the same. But you did great with it, I hardly can see it is this mask, LOVE it! Such a super journalpage. Dont we all want hair like that? :) That first page with the girls is fun!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of this world amazing!!! as always. Love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to find you!!!!just amazing job!!!so colorful!!!!!!!i love them all!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy