Monday, April 7, 2014

modern woman

 a little blog update featuring a recent gauche newsletter submission ,

Love this image of Venus in this Botticelli piece ,in contrast to the modern woman's tattoo'd form..

I think i need a weekend of art journalling..
 I've been focusing so much on layouts this year and haven't had time for art journalling
* note to self..MAKE TIME 
back to some layouts , i pumped out a pile last week for 1st of the month DT commitments blah blah and i have a couple to actually share..omg...something to share .


Highlighting part of his Quiver 
i have a lil obsession with dripping house paint over my l/o atm..
works wonderfully with this dirty grungy style of scrapping.





2 comments:

  1. Wow they look amazing!! Love the use of color in the... Always inspiring!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your work blows me away every time. I LOVE that one strip of washi on the first layout. How stunning is that? And house paint? I do the same thing with acrylic paints but I never thought of house paints! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy