Thursday, September 4, 2014

Seriously...... Important to my Happiness

Sharing a few more classic photos from Camp Mojo through layouts .
BIG LOVE to the amazing woman whom I was lucky enough to have shared the weekend with .
Here's an Saturday night photo of our gorgeous Eb, Seriously ,rocking the 80's look...

 and to these lovely women ,I'm a big fan of their heART and craft.
I love this photo , beautiful light and smiles, and connecting ladies from across the country .
its really a special image to me and I will tell you why.
Prior to this photo being taken Nicole ,Peg and I were discussing meeting
 our scraping inspirations in real life.
We always have people in the community that give us a wow moment, when we meet them,whether its because we have admired work previously, or that you have see their name for so long.
I seriously get that moment everytime I meet my scrap sistas at retreats, 
for their passion to their art and craft,
 for making the effort to travel, sometimes great distances to connect,
 and for accepting this boisterous happy scrapper for exactly who I am.
This page celebrates that connection .



1 comment:

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy