Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Little Country Charm

Last Months Gauche Alchemy challenge was a little out of my 
comfort zone .Country Charm is not my homeland for inspiration,
and the mood board at first threw me off,all that leather and Brooooown :(
But once I honed in on the smaller images I found my inspiration.
I started with some texture using an old plastic placemat and textured paste ,
 added some of the gorgeous turquoise and white paint, then some inca gold in silver to highlight those lush textured patterns .
Out came some natural materials,hessian,muslin,natural ribbon
 plus a few metal elements and this baby fell together . 


This months Gauche Alchemy Challenge invites you to the Moon.
What inspiration do you see when you view this "Lunar" mood board?
I see NO colour :):):):)  A real challenge! :) :) :) this will be fun .
Don't forget to pop over to Gauche to check out the Alchemists Lunar pieces,
Unveiling all month for all artists out there to be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy