Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Feather Stencil from WOW


Howdy Bloggers.
or the few who actually visit me here. 
I just wanted to share a couple of layouts that I have been playing with .
Actaully its this rad WOW feather stencil ive been playing with ,
 poignant because the first 6 months of this year, for me, seem to be all related to flight and travel.
 Im teaching in Melbourne, Brisbane and here in NSW on the central coast,then in April,
I am lucky enough to be cruising the glorious South Pacific with 
the beautiful Rose and her Scrap With Friends ladies . Yaaaaay
Lets get back to these layouts ..bright...of course and fun..
and these cool feathers and stencils that I have been working with WOW to create.






2 comments:

  1. These stencils are perfect for you...your creations are simply WOW! ;) I love what you've done with those feathers. Huge congrats on all your scheduled lessons...that cruise sounds like a dream come true. Haha I so wish my budget would allow it ;) Enjoy your months ahead xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feathers look like surfboards to me so would be great on beach themes!

    ReplyDelete

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy