Friday, May 1, 2015

Gauche Goodness X 3

Last Months Gauche Moodboard was calling my name..
Keen to get on top of it because of the crazy april program, 
I created this first piece in March for the Gauche Alchemy Blog and
 forgot to schedule a GA blog post for it while I was away .Whoops .
So I guess its time to share.

I have used some funky new release WordsOrWhatever WOW Industrial board chipboard.

 If you check out the mood board you will see the rays and bright colours instantly,
with this as my prompt I created 3 similar backgrounds with Textured Paste and  Dylusions.
Here is what I did with the other 2 Gauche Inspired backgrounds.
This one I created at a recent retreat. The prompt was ,one had to used hand cut bookpaper lettering on a layout /canvas or art journal piece.
I actually created the words for a canvas that i was making ,
 but they were too large, so they found a home with these photos and this background.
 I have to say I am sorta kinda smitten with it,
 actually im a bit smitten with him. ♥
Photos are from about 20 weeks ago, from when I got my new phone(not new now).

If you are like me and have teenages, getting a photo of them is rare.
I was so happy to be cleaning my art table and come across this photo of Asti,
which she had printed on my little Fuji Instax. 
I particularly loooooooove that Manor House paper frame...
______________________________________

Next month I am stoked to be teaching a dream catcher class at
 SFS's Inaugural Mixed Media Retreat in the Hunter Valley.
There are still a 4 spots available, so if you are keen, 
let me know and I will send you the contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy